I am Anna Jankowska and I am a Chicago-based mental health counselor (LCPC) and have been in private practice since 2000. I completed my MA in Counseling at Roosevelt University in Chicago. I have taken additional doctoral level classes in counseling at the Argosy University.
I have experience working in inpatient and outpatient substance abuse and mental health treatment programs for both adults and youth. I have experience performing drug and alcohol evaluation for the court system as well as Department of Transportation. As a part of my practice, I help clients obtain their driver’s licenses back after substance-related arrests. I am certified in substance abuse as a CADC Counselor, Employee Assistance Program (CEAP) and DOT-SAP.
I have been providing counseling services in a variety of areas including addictions, relationships, anxiety, depression, PTSD, eating disorders just to name the few. My practice grew into six locations where I train interns into future mental health counselors from more than 10 different graduate programs in counseling and psychology. My passion is to help therapists and coaches grow their private practice and help them discover their natural strengths.
Since 2000 I have been providing a full range of behavioral services to meet the needs of the community. Years of experience in the field led me to begin to offer consulting services that address your needs for planning, regulatory compliance, and expansion of your business. I am ready to work with you to achieve your business goals and offer consulting services.
- To prospective DUI providers regarding regulatory compliance, Rule 2060 requirements, documentation. etc.
- To current DUI providers wanting to expand their practice into Secretary of State hearings (evaluations, treatment waivers, letters of denial responses, ruling out dependency letters, etc.) or other court related services.
- To other mental health providers wanting to open private practice, learn about insurance reinbursment or expand their practice into new areas such as SAP – DOT Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol evaluations, etc.
- To venture into cash only practice and get hands on instructions on how to do it.
- To get certified in substance abuse (CADC Certification) and broaden your profits.
- To LPC’s who need clinical supervision to qualify for their state examination for LCPC.
Whether you’re ready to start your private practice or just want to get some general ideas I’m here to help. We can plan all your steps together so you feel more comfortable about your final goal.
I create private practice consulting packages that cater to your needs so you won’t have to waste your time and money and we can launch your private practice quickly. The beginning practitioners usually ask questions regarding insurance billing, adding other practitioners, how to attract additional cash clients and creating a website and a marketing plan.
If you have been practicing for some time and you’re looking for additional income, you might want to create an eBook, blog, e-course or begin consulting.
No matter what your goal I can help you with all of it because I have already done it successfully for myself and others.
My first 15-minute consultation is free of charge and it’s done by phone or e-mail. After that each 45-minute consultation session is $175 and a package of three 45-minute sessions is $450.
The sessions are conducted in person, via e-mail or via phone, scheduled and paid for in advance.
Please fill out this form so I can reach out to you or if you are not ready to fill out this questionnaire just yet and you want to just jump right in and ask me questions please do so as your first free consultation session.