Since 2000 we have been providing a full range of behavioral services to meet the needs of the community. Years of experience in the field led us to begin to offer consulting services that address your needs for planning, regulatory compliance, and expansion of your business. Our experienced consultant is ready to work with you to achieve your business goals and offer consulting services.
- To prospective DUI providers regarding regulatory compliance, Rule 2060 requirements, documentation. etc.
- To current DUI providers wanting to expand their practice into Secretary of State hearings (evaluations, treatment waivers,
- letters of denial responses, ruling out dependency letters, etc.) or other court related services.
- To attorneys wanting to expand their practice into Secretary of State hearings (risk levels differences, formal and informal hearing requirements).
- To other mental health providers wanting to open a private practice or expand their practice into new areas such as SAP – DOT Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol evaluations, etc.